Stanislav V. Gobunov
- Head of developers
Extensive experience in IT, including system programming, network programming, consulting, system administration, project management and leadership team. Broad-minded in IT. Knowledge and understanding of current trends.
Understanding the principles of design and implementation of large corporate systems, information security systems. Knowledge of the principles and ways to manage information systems.
Experience in the development and implementation of medium and large software and technical systems. Experience managing a group of developers, technicians. Serious consulting experience. Experience development of corporate projects on Information Security and distributed information systems.
All flavour of Unixes: Linux, SunOS, AIX, xBSD, OS X
MySQL, Informix, Oracle, sqlite.
Python, C/C++, Java, Shell/Bash/ZSH, Perl
Ansible, Git, Mercurial, Continuous Integration, GitLab, Linode, AWS, Digital Ocean, Web programming (basically backend), Django, Flask, GAE, network programming, Twisted, log parsing and monitoring integration, system state module development and performance analysis, bug tracking and issue tracking.
Data replication, load balancing, high load, disaster recovery, backup.
- Head of Information Systems Operation Department “Komus” Ltd. Moscow, Russia 01.04.2012 – current
- Head of System Administration and Information Security “Komus” Ltd. Moscow, Russia 01.08.2006 — 01.04.2012
- Head of System Administration Team “Komus” Ltd. Moscow, Russia 03.01.2002 — 01.08.2006
- Programmer “Komus” Ltd. Moscow, Russia 01.10.1999 — 31.12.2001
Participation in open source projects
- FBReader Mac OS X porting http://gobunov.com/projects
- PLP tools Development
- phpMyChat Development and Localization
- Some publications in Computerra
- Master of Physics. Physics faculty, optics and spectroscopy department.
- Advanced Python Programming
- Java Programming Language
- Russian. Native, excellent speaking and writing abilities
- English. Intermediate, good reading and writing abilities, average oral skills limited by the lack of practical experience
- Farsi (فارسی). Intermediate, good speaking abilities
- Some Turkic Languages. Basic oral communication skills