tail -f /dev/blog
- What we’ve got here is failure to communicate – “Communication
is vital at every level of a software development project, but you’d be
surprised at just how often this fundamental rule is broken. And when
there’s no communication, that’s when the final product created can look
very different from what was sold, promised, built and ordered.” Tomer
Dicturel, cofounder and CEO of Crane, discusses some of the many reasons
these projects fail.
- APIs you didn’t know you needed – a small collection of APIs you may or
not have heard about.
- Ever wonder where your favorite language was born? – The Birthplaces of
- 21 Platforms That Serve As A Lifeline To Web Developers
– tools for speeding up productivity and maintaining an efficient workflow.
- VS Code settings you should customize – out-of-the-box settings that
make VS Code work better.
- 20 VS Code Extensions You’ll Actually Use – once you’ve optimized your VS
Code settings, advance to the next level by checking out this list of
- Some useful links about programming fonts:
- Programming Fonts — A List – 2018’s highest quality
fonts for coding — free and paid.
- The 10 best fonts for programming – A guide.
- Sudo – A free font for coders by
- Firicico – Combination of Fira
Code and Pacifico for Italics.
- Fantasque Sans Mono –
A programming font, designed with functionality in mind, and with some
wibbly-wobbly handwriting-like fuzziness that makes it unassumingly cool.
- Mononoki – A font for programming
and code review.
- Commercial Dank Mono font,
- Commercial Gintronic font
– The most ergonomic programming font.
- Programming font comparison –
Compares the most common fixed-width programming fonts. All font samples are
from actual screenshots of the font taken under Windows 7 with Sublime Text.
- Operator Mono Ligatures –
This project will generate new OpenType fonts for Operator Mono that includes
ligatures similar to those found in the popular Fira Code font.
- Ligaturizer – Add
ligatures to any coding font!
tail -f /dev/humor