Programmer and DevOps Engineer
Posted at — Jul 21, 2018
Dijkstra’s algorithm in python
– algorithms for beginners: how to find the shortest path between two nodes on a graph.
Get started with GoLang maps: A tutorial
– An important part of programming with GoLang is working with maps. In this tutorial, Walker Rowe (TheServerSide) demonstrates the value of maps and shows how you can integrate them into your programs.
Web architecture 101: read this
great overview of the basic architecture concepts
every web developer should know.
How To Configure Nginx as a Web Server and Reverse Proxy for Apache on One Ubuntu 18.04 Server
– a thorough 10-step guide.
Lessons from releasing a personal project as a commercial product
– how aliens opened the door to a successful side project.
How to set up a short feedback loop as a solo coder
– seven tips for freelance developers to receive iterative feedback.
What are the best Raspberry Pi alternatives?
– Nick Heath (ZDNet) covers everything you need to know about Pi rivals in his guide to Raspberry Pi alternatives, from low-cost options to more powerful boards.
Check out this
Vim editor ported to WebAssembly
using emscripten and binaryen.
Browsh is a
fully-modern text-based browser
that attempts to significantly reduce bandwidth to both increase browsing speeds and decrease bandwidth costs.
Visual Studio Code Setup.
Copyright © 2017-2019 Stanislav Gobunov